☐ Nutrition (1 Serving)
- 613 Calories
- 44g Protein, 44g Carb, 29g Fat
- 967 mg Sodium
- 6g Fiber
☐ Ingredients and Cost Estimate* (4 Servings) Pantry Items = NA
- 12 White corn tortillas (La Banderita) 2.79/30ct. = 1.12$
- 8oz Shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese 3.00/8oz = 3.00$
- 1Lb / 454g Chicken Breast 4.00/Lb = 4.00$
- 10oz Green Chili Enchilada Sauce (Old El Paso) 2.59/Can = 2.59$
- 1 Cup / 140g Diced green pepper 2.50/Lb = 1.00$
- 1/2 Cup / 55g Green Onion 2.50/Lb = 1.00$
- 2 Cups / 80g Fresh Spinach 2.50/Lb = 1.00$
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream (Daisy) 2.80/Pint = 0.70$
- Pantry Item Fee = 1.00$
- 1/2 Tbsp Salted butter = NA
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) = NA
- 1 Tsp Oregano = NA
- 1 Tsp Paprika = NA
- 1 Tsp Cumin = NA
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder = NA
- 1/4 Tsp Salt = NA
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper = NA
☐ Cost Calculation
- 15.41$ Total = 3.85$ Per Serving.
- Dice green onion (reserving the green part for garnish), green pepper, and chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F
- Heat 2 Tbsp EVOO over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3-4 min.
- Add seasonings, green onion and green pepper stir and cook another 3-4 min.
- Turn heat low and wilt in spinach. Remove from heat.
- Butter baking dish with 1/2 Tbsp butter.
- Build your enchilada bake in this order (X2). Only two layers.
- 6 Tortillas
- Half of the chicken and veggies
- Half of the Enchilada Sauce
- 4 oz cheese
- Bake for 15min, rotate 180˚, bake another 10min.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and serve with 2 Tbsp sour cream. Enjoy!
*Cost Per Serving based on average between SE MN local online Target and Cub prices (08/2022). If only available at one retailer, noted as Cub Foods (CF) or Target (T) only.