Updated October 2022 by Dante Moroni
Hello and Welcome to my blog, CookingAlDante! This page contains my own authentic gluten free recipes.
Detailed instructions, nutritional information, and price per serving are provided for each recipe if you follow the links.
I’ve also calculated an estimated cost per serving by averaging local Target and Cub Foods prices (MN, USA). Some common items aren’t itemized as they should be part of your pantry or kitchen already. Those are listed below. Although i’ve tacked on 1.00$ to each recipe to account for their cost.
- Salt: regular iodized or seat salt
- Pepper: Granulated, crushed red
- Dried Herbs and Spices: Italian Seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cinnamon, and onion powder.
- Fats: Cooking spray (Canola), extra virgin olive oil, olive oil, sesame oil, and salted butter.
- Other: Sesame seeds, corn starch, mayo, dijon mustard, rice wine vinegar and white wine vinegar.
- 2.76$ Estimated Cost Per Serving.
- 732 Calories: 30g Protein, 90g Carbs, 28g Fat.
- 5g Fiber and 955mg Sodium.
- Cals per dollar = 265
Spaghetti and Meatballs (GF/DF)
- 3.93$ Estimated Cost Per Serving.
- 732 Calories: 30g Protein, 90g Carb, 28g Fat.
- Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti and a homemade sauce.
- 7g Fiber and 843 Sodium.
- Cals per dollar = 188
- 2.89$ Estimated Cost Per Serving.
- 523 Calories: 28g Protein, 69g Carb, 15g Fat.
- Baking the rice and chicken together = great kitchen hack.
- 4g Insoluble Fiber, 3g Soluble Fiber.
- Cals per dollar = 181
- 5.10$ Estimated Cost Per Serving.
- 738 Calories: 35g Protein, 100g Carbs, 22g Fat.
- 8g Insoluble Fiber, 2g Soluble Fiber.
- Cals per dollar = 145
- $4.49 Estimated Cost Per Serving.
- 580 Calories: 36g Protein, 37g Carb, 32g Fat.
- Spiced Sweet Potatoes on the side.
- Almonds pack an extra micronutrient punch.
- 8g Fiber and 850mg Sodium.
- Cals per dollar = 129
- 4.43$ Estimated Cost per Serving.
- 544 Calories: 36g Protein, 37g Carb, 28g Fat.
- Chickpea Pasta makes this one quite balanced.
- 6g Insoluble Fiber, 2g Soluble Fiber.
- Cals per dollar = 123