☐ Nutrition Estimate (1 Serving) 4.49$
- 580 Calories
- 36g Protein, 37g Carb, 32g Fat
- 850 mg Sodium
- 8g Fiber
☐ Ingredients (4 Servings) = 17.97$ Per Serving.
- 8oz / 240g Fresh Green Beans = 1.75$
- 2 Lb Sweet Potato (1.5 Lb after peeling) = 5.00$
- 1 Lb Sirloin Steak = 7.50$
- 1/4 Cup San-J Teriyaki Marinade (Cub Foods) = 0.96$
- 2oz / 57g Sliced Almonds 1.76$/2oz = 1.76$
- Pantry Item Fee (Listed Below) = 1.00$
- 3 Tbsp Regular Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Onion powder
- Cut the Steak into 1/2″ thick slices. Add to a gallon Ziploc bag along with 1/4 Cup of San-J Teriyaki Marinade. (Can add an extra Tsp as some gets lost in the bag..) Refrigerate 1-24Hrs.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Start by peeling the Sweet Potatoes and chopping into 1″ cubes.
- Season the Potatoes with 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, 2 Tsp Cumin, 2 Tsp Cinnamon, 2 Tsp Onion Powder, and 1/2 Tsp Iodized Salt.
- Transfer the seasoned Potatoes to a cooking sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes.
- While the Sweet Potatoes are baking, prep the Green Beans. Take off the stems and cut into thirds.
- Get ready to Stir Fry the beef: Add 1 Tbsp regular Olive Oil to a Wok and bring up to medium-high heat.
- Stir-Fry the Steak for 3 minutes.
- Add in the Green Beans and Fry for another 7 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add half of the almonds, mix together.
- Tilt the Wok to the side so the liquid pools together. Add 1 Tbsp of Corn Starch and stir until it dissolves (this thickens the sauce).
- At this point your meal is ready to plate and portion! Top with the remaining Almonds for garnish and Enjoy!
*Cost Per Serving based on average between SE MN local online Target and Cub prices from Aug 2022.