By Dante Moroni
☐ Nutrition Estimate (1 Serving) 2.86$
- 378 Cal
- 22g Protein, 50g Carb, 10g Fat
- 152 mg Sodium
- 3g Insoluble Fiber
- 3g Soluble Fiber
☐ Ingredients (1 Serving) 2.86$
- 105g or 3/4 Cup Frozen Sliced Strawberries = 0.71$
- 65g or 2/3 Cup KIND Peanut Cluster Gluten Free Granola = 1.20$
- 113g or 1/2 Cup 2% Fage Greek yogurt = 0.95$
- rBGH free with Probiotics: L. Bulgaricus, S Thermophilus, L Acidophilus, Bifidus, L Casei
- Add the yogurt to a Small Container.
- Top with strawberries.
- Refrigerate 6-48hrs.
- Serve with granola when ready to eat. Enjoy!
*Cost Per Serving based on average between Midwest USA online Target and Cub prices from October 2022.
One thought on “Gluten Free Overnight Strawberry Peanut Cluster Parfait”
Pingback: Gluten Free Grab n Go Breakfast Meal Preps | Cooking al Dante
Comments are closed.